Zando has a Junior Finance Administrator opportunity for suitable candidates. If you are love working with numbers in a dynamic and process-driven team, then this is the opportunity for you! Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- 3-year qualification specializing in Finance
- 6-12 months of finance administration experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be proactive, accurate and meticulous.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience with a particular focus on Excel.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Excellent numerical ability.
- Ability to live the Zando values
- Assisting in all areas of the finance function.
- Key duties being:
- Reviewing supplier and other documentation, in line with internal company controls and standard operating procedures.
- Processing information directly onto the accounting system.
- Following up on supplier invoices and statements, as and when required.
- Assisting with reconciliations (suppliers, customers, and general ledger).
- Assisting and supporting the Manager with all business and administrative functions, as and when required.
- Providing general support to the department.
- Other Ad Hoc duties, as and when required. (Filing etc.)