Woolworths is looking a technologist to ensure the production of safe, innovative and quality product at a competitive price for the Woolworths’ customer. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- B.Sc Food Science essential
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in the Dairy industry
- Proven analytical and processability
- Ability to set and improve quality standards within the supply base
- Ability to drive technical and product innovation
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of risk assessment and management of food safety
- The high energy level and positive attitude
- Excellent personal attributes that underscore team integration and execution
- Identify and effectively manage Food Safety risks
- Assess the quality of products and processes in order to maintain the quality of products for the customer and to safeguard the reputation of WW
- Implement business and technical strategy
- Identify and execute innovative products and processes
- Apply, devise and update technical policy in accordance with legal requirements and current established WW COP’s and guidelines
- Ensure continuous professional development
- Build and manage relationships with suppliers.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0