Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Matric or equivalent high school education with experience in a similar industry sector an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a secretarial /administrator/document control role. Willingness to learn other skills
- Advanced level of Microsoft packages with SharePoint experience an advantage
- Conversant with “technical jargon”
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- An individual with a “go-getter” attitude who is willing to work towards the delivery of the product
- Provide professional secretarial and project / study administration duties (project / study document compilation & quality, documentation formatting, telephone calls, typing of reports, filing of overall documentation, travel arrangements, diary management, minute taking when required by the study manager etc.) which support the work and efficient running of a study / project and its line manager(s) to which the incumbent is assigned
- To work in a safe manner, complying with and actively contributing to the Health, Safety and Environmental policies, manuals and procedures. At all times considering the health, safety, and welfare of fellow workers, visitors, clients, community and the environment
R20 000- R35 0000
Was this helpful?
0 / 0