We have an exciting opening for a Wellness Assistant to help launch our new and improved store. The successful incumbent will need to be an all-rounder and willing to work in many areas of the store. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Essential: Matric
- Desirable: Sports / fitness / nutrition qualification
- Essential: At least 1-year related experience
- Essential: Experience working with sports nutrition and vitamin related products
- Essential: Selling skills; customer related training
- To deliver exceptional customer service through in-store visibility and proactivity to customer needs through knowledge and understanding of health and supplements.
- To consult with customers and provide suitable advice on healthcare, nutritional and supplement products.
- To drive healthcare sales in line with targets through the promotion of a broad range of brands by cross-selling and upselling to increase profitability.
- To drive stock availability in the healthcare aisles through compliance with stock management principles and procedures in order to drive sales.
- To prevent wastage in own area by adhering to stock rotation principles.
- To prevent stock losses by following all risk management policies and principles.
- To ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the store in order to create an appealing shopping environment for customers.
- To assist in product merchandising by following the merchandising guidelines and procedures.
- To adhere to all store standard operating procedures.
- To ensure continuity of service by focusing on own development and product knowledge and sharing product information with relief staff.
Clicks Group Limited
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#Health #Wellness Assistant