Murray & Roberts have an open position for a Welding Fabricator that is competent in all aspects of Welding. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- A recognized trade in the field of Welding
- or competence certificate with at least 3 years’ experience
- 5 years’ experience without a trade.
- The effective planning, organization, and control of your work area
- Team and task effectiveness in relation to production.
- To ensure the required output deliverables as per the production plan
- You are responsible for the pre-planning of production, schedules, and drawings. (refer to supervisor)
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your crew has the necessary materials and equipment required to complete the job.
- To identify, and where possible, remove or resolve any hurdles that may impact your team’s ability to complete the task set for the day/week.
- Allocating your crews correctly to ensure the task is completed in the required time.
- You are responsible for obtaining the necessary drawings for the task ahead and should have planned the task the day prior to commencing the task.
Murray & Roberts
R10 000 a month
Was this helpful?
0 / 0