Volkswagen Motor Group has a vacancy for a professional vehicle Sales executive in its Volkswagen new vehicle sales team in Port Elizabeth. f you are a dynamic go-getter with an ambition to further your career in sales then this is for you! Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- must have at least 3 – 5 years Dealership PreOwned Vehicle Sales Management experience within the Motor Industry
- Grade 12 essential
- Diploma in Business Management or Marketing Management will be advantageous
- Valid Code 08 Drivers License Essential
- Strong Asset and Stock Controlling Skills
- Must be able to work in a Corporate Dealer Group environment
- Specific Brand experience pertaining to this Client such as Toyota, Nissan, Isuzu, Ford & Mazda, Volkswagen, Audi, Hyundai, Kia and Renault (To be discussed during screening interview with shortlisted candidates only)
- Assume responsibility of the Service department and managing a team of 10 to 15 people.
- Strong people management (drivers, callouts, stock, continuous development, travel, regional visits).
- Responsible for national Service Sales Target.
- Assessment Drive
- Contract implementation, execution, and management
- The continuous motivation of the team to overachieve
- Responsible for a store and stock management at 4 centers nationally, including toolboxes, demo equipment, and testing equipment.
- Collaboration between Sales, Marketing and Service Execution.
- Monthly dashboard.
- Continuously improve the program.
- Responsible for service levels and SOPs with customers.
- Responsible for the vehicle fleet.
Volkswagen Motor Group
R20 000 – R30 000 a month
Was this helpful?
0 / 0