We are a people business and as such, our employees are the lifeblood of our organization, they make Tsebo come alive! We are looking for a General Assistant to join the Tsebo group. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 12
- Drivers License
- 2-3 years’ experience in a facilities environment
- Knowledge of mail sorting processes and activities
- Knowledge of Printing, Binding, Laminating and other Machinery
- Assist in the collection of mail from specified areas as per the schedule and deliver to the mailroom by the times stipulated in the SLA / Procedure.
- Collection of mail & Parcels from post offices at designated times and return to Mailroom.
- Assist in the sorting and distribution of mail.
- Every completed delivery or collection should be given to the controller and signed off by the client.
- All daily deliveries and collections should be completed and performed that same day unless otherwise arranged.
- Distribute packages, leaflets, and promotional items.
- Report any suspicious mail or packages.’.
- Accurate collection and delivery records to be maintained for all collections and deliveries
- Ensure that stock levels of all copy and binding elements are maintained
- All Copying, Laminating and binding, etc. to be done within the agreed SLA time
- All Copying, Laminating, and binding, etc. to be done neatly and professionally.
- Ensure that there is no wastage of materials.
- Any machinery errors and Jams are to be reported to the relevant IT department and not self-repaired.
- Replenish Consumables in the agreed machinery
Tsebo Solution Group
R 6500 – R 8000
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#General #Tsebo Solutions Group