Triton Express (Pty) Ltd is looking to hire a customer service personnel. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 12 (Matric) – Minimum
- Studying towards certificate in customer care / call centre management would be beneficial
- 3 years working experience within call centre environment
- 2 years general clerical experience
- Basic understanding of Freightware or similar freight management system
- Excellent geographical location skills would be beneficial
- Ability to work with both mass and volumetric weightings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate – specific software applications: MS Word, Excel, Ms Outlook
- Conducting daily customer service level survey’s by making daily telephonic contact, questioning and recording responses
- Ensuring that collection requests are logged correctly on the collection/approval site.
- Preparing freight quotations by requesting and processing freightware data (A/c no., area senders & receivers), service levels, quotations, dimensions, weights,), faxing printed quotation(s) to customers
- Investigating and resolving queries / problems through waybill and discrepancy report. Analysing, verifying, and determining status, communicating such finding to customers
- Maintaining / supplying customer stationery
- Administering discrepancy manifest in terms of collating all discrepancy reports to master records (excel)
- Advising customers and communicating with branches regarding misroutes
- Checking scanning details; updating master record information, recording bay schedules in the master report; reviewing endorsed waybills via claims and administering claims procedure
Triton Express (Pty) Ltd
R15 000 – R18 000 a month
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#Customer services #Triton Express (Pty) Ltd