Toyota is always looking for the right people to join the team, and that could be you! A Cash Book Clerk vacancy is available. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Matric but a Post Matric Qualification will be an added advantage.
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Excellent Computer Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Pastel)
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills with an ability to problem-solver
- Good Communication Skills
- Report to the Debtors/Accounts Manager
- Handle full function debtors of the debtor’s book
- Preparation of debtor statements
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Consultation with our debtor management partners in sending final demands/processing hand over’s
- Preparation of monthly age analysis and reporting to the financial manager on delinquent accounts
- All relevant filing and audit preparation of the debtor’s accounts
- Call customers to enquire about payments
- Follow up on customer requests for credit and customer returns
- Daily reconciliations with the cash book clerk on unallocated payments
R17 500 – R 18 500
Was this helpful?
0 / 0