The Burgiss Group is the leading global provider of private capital data and analytics. Our analytics platform and research-quality data help clients make better investment decisions. Has an opportunity for Data Researchers that will be responsible for analyzing and compiling fund data from financial statements. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Undergraduate degree
- All majors considered, with major in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics & Information Systems considered a plus
- Familiarity with financial markets, accounting, and private capital
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Familiarity with VBA, MS Access and database concepts considered advantageous
- Detailed analysis of financial statements to identify and capture fund investment data
- Supplement and enrich non-financial data with secondary public resources
- Profile and classify investments in accordance with data policies
- Deliver accurate work within specified timelines
- Participate in various data research projects and initiatives to serve organizational needs
R 349 796 Per annum
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#Burgiss Group #Data Researchers