The beverage company is a large manufacturing company in the Carbonated Soft Drinks industry. Has a vacancy for a stock clerk to handle and store all materials and equipment in compliance with the requirements set out in datasheets, specifications or dictated by legislation. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- SPM or A recognized national qualification (certificate) in stores/warehousing is preferred
- 2 years’ experience in a stores/warehouse environment and experience in operating a computerized stores management system
- Fork Lift driving license
- Full driving license
- Knowledge of stores management techniques and systems, particularly in a project manufacturing environment
- Be conversant with inventory management and stock counting
- Minimize out of stock events
- Financial control Drive 5S
- Ensure a safe, healthy and risk-free work environment
- Proper storage of goods
- Apply SHEQ procedures
- Maintain workplace safety, housekeeping, and risk-free standards Administration
- Goods are GRN’d on receipt from suppliers and coincides with a delivery note.
- Deviations from delivery notes are escalated
- Invoices are GRN’d when received
The Beverage Company
R8 000 – R10 000 a month
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#stock clerk #the beverage company