The Graduate Institute of South Africa is looking for an ICT Teacher at our Johannesburg Braamfontein campus. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Diploma/Degree in IT or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years relevant, lecturing/industry experience.
- Curriculum and assessment knowledge.
- Demonstrate a history of student through-put, pass rate, and understanding.
- The suitable candidate must possess a recognized teaching qualification that allows the individual to teach English in the Intersen phase at a Primary school.
- A Valid SACE membership is required
- Offer academic and educational leadership
- Promote quality teaching and learning.
- Monitor student performance.
- Lesson planning and preparation.
- Classroom management and supervision.
- Provide academic support to learners
- Create an environment that is conducive to learning
Graduate Institute of South Africa
R24 000 – R40 000 a month