Zensar’s comprehensive range of digital and technology services and solutions enables its customers to achieve new thresholds of business performance. We are hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist for Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 12
- Relevant qualification preferred
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good knowledge and understanding of a computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong administration expertise.
- In charge of the complete recruitment lifecycle
- Manage job portals including writing and posting of job adverts
- Compile job specifications and internal adverts
- Source, screen and shortlist potential candidates
- Interview coordination and attendance
- MIE / Lexis Nexis and reference checks
- Arrange psychometric and simulator assessments
- Compile feedback and/or rejection letters
- Prepare and extend employment contracts
- Prepare addendums to employment contracts as required
- Open and administrate employee files
- Maintain all pertinent application and interview data
- In charge of employee orientation/induction
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
R15 000 a month
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#Talent Acquisition Specialist