Servest (Pty) Ltd, a Leading Facilities Management Company has a challenging opportunity for Customer Relations Manager position reporting to the Regional Manager. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Responsible for between 35-45 sites
- Building and maintaining relations with clients and key stakeholders within customer companies
- Conducting KPD surveys to ensure customers are satisfied with their products and services
- Identify and conclude upsell opportunities within the customer base
- Letting customers know about other services the company offers.
- Visit each allocated customer site at least once a week to build relationships with key stakeholders and pro-actively resolve customer complaints.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Regional Manager
- Working closely with on-boarding and off-boarding teams when new and loss business within your allocated portfolio.
- Monitoring site performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure clients needs are fulfilled effectively
- Meet with on-site staff at least once a month to identify their challenges, needs and address concerns
- Manage wages within the allocated portfolio to ensure accuracy and timely processing
- Manage wage, chemical, and equipment costs to ensure profitability per site allocated.
- Ensure compliance to Health and Safety requirements for all sites
- Assist with bad debt to ensure 90 days + is lee than 5% of the portfolio
Servest (Pty) Ltd
Was this helpful?
0 / 1
#Customer services #Servest