Sasol has an open Vacancy for a team assistant who will provide administrative/secretarial services to Senior Management. The candidate will play a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of the business and team. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- In addition to a pre-employment medical examination, some positions may require a physical fitness assessment as part of the normal selection criteria.
- Driver’s license
- Grade 12 / N3
- Relevant admin certificate/ national diploma will be advantageous
Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and telephone protocol.
- Communication skills: Must have good written and oral communication.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Identify & exploit value-adding opportunities through the process and economic analysis
- Interpretation of operational data & trends
- Presentation and attitude: Must be professional, presentable and positive.
- Experience in dealing with senior management.
- Knowledge of office and administration procedures.
- Booking rooms and conference facilities
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets, and databases; Deliver quality, cost-effective service and support on time
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence
R320 000 P/a
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#Engineering #Government #Sasol