Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for the above position. The successful candidate will be provided with Single Quarters Accommodation within the Park. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Candidates must have completed an Aircraft Mechanical Maintenance apprenticeship under section 13 or section 28.
- Section 13 candidates must provide a certificate from a SACAA approved training facility, confirming the completion of their basic training in Aircraft Mechanical Maintenance.
- Candidates must provide a valid Trade Test Certificate or Trade Test report with a supporting letter from the Trade Test Examiner/Assessor.
- Candidates must be the holder of a valid South African driver’s license, minimum code 8.
- Candidates will be subjected to a full background; qualifications & criminal records check and will also be required to undergo integrity (deception) testing process if requested.
- To assist the SANParks AME’s with all maintenance tasks on the SANParks AS350 (H125) helicopter fleet countrywide.
- To perform allocated maintenance tasks required by the manufacturer on the SANParks helicopters under the guidance of the AME’s.
- To assist the Airwing crew with hangar equipment and aircraft ground movement taskings.
- To perform AMO (Aircraft Maintenance Organisation) MOP (Manual of Procedure) allocated tasks.
- To provide operational support to pilots, which may include night and weekend duty.
- To assist in the operational management of aircraft on their return from a flight to ensure correct turnaround and operational standby of aircraft.
- To assist the AME’s in the management of personnel within the AMO and flight operations as required.
South African National Parks
R 216 240
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#Engineering #Maintenance #South African National Parks