A reputable advisory and accounting company has an opportunity available for a highly motivated individual to complete their 3-year SAICA Articles in Pretoria. Amazing chance to work with qualified CA’s within a stable and dynamic working environment. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Matric (Required)
- Completed your BCom or are you in your final year of completing your BCom in Accounting degree (Required)
- Study towards a CTA (Required)
- Working towards becoming a qualified CA (Required)
- Must be a team player
- Must be dedicated and hardworking
- Own Car (Required)
- Perform audits at various clients in different industries to express an opinion on their financial records
- Work closely with the audit team to ensure client deadlines are met and progress steadily towards qualifying as a CA(SA). This includes writing the qualifying exams and attaining the core hours as prescribed by SAICA.
- Taxation and estate if necessary
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships
BDO South Africa
R 20 000
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#BDO South Africa #SAICA