Rand water is looking for candidates will maintain and develop EMS landscapes and facilities using various horticultural equipment, machines and tools in a labour-intensive work environment as instructed. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 12 and six months’ relevant horticultural experience.
- Ability to operate horticultural machinery such as a brush cutter and lawnmowers etc.
- Basic safety knowledge and safety requirements
- General Site maintenance of landscapes and facilities.
- Cleaning, sweeping, weeding, watering and planting of plants.
- Applications of fertilizers, compost and mulches.
- Loading and offloading of goods, machines, plants and debris etc.
- Use of horticultural machineries such as lawnmowers and brush cutters.
- Support with decorations and construction when required.
R 12 000
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#Engineering #Rand Water