IQVIA is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients and seeking a Clinical Data Specialist to provide comprehensive testing expertise to the team to produce an efficient, quality database that meets customer requirements. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Bachelor’s degree, or educational equivalence, in clinical, biological or mathematical sciences,
- Medical terminology exposure
- Excellent organizational, communication, leadership and computer skills
- Ability to exercise excellent attention to detail
- Ability to act independently and with initiative required for resolving problems
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and clients
- Providing knowledge in validation tasks and performing database validation efforts to ensure the delivery of high-quality databases.
- Accountable for the overall quality and delivery of the validation effort.
- Test databases and edit specifications, which includes:
- Creates and Enters Test Cases within the Data Management Plan.
- Reconciling Edit Check status prefixes using the DMP reconciliation report.
- Updates the Edit check status appropriately within the Data management Plan and clinical trial database (CTDB), if applicable.
- Communicates issues for erroneous Edit Checks within the Data Management Plan to the programmer.
- Communicates any document update requirements or uncertainties to the Lead Data Manager.
- Understand and comply with core operating procedures and work instructions.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#Clinical Data Specialist #Health #QVIA