At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We have an opening for a Retail Planner. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information
- Proven working experience as a Planner (3+ years essential)
- A high degree of numeracy and an analytical, detailed and strategic approach to work
- Computer literacy in word, excel and planning systems
- Strong business acumen and merchant thinking
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven decision-making ability
- Strong affiliation to systems, utilizing them to increase productivity in line with the merchandise strategy
- Achieve Forecast Accuracy Targets, Sales to budget, Margin, Stock turn
- Comp growth targets
- Sell through
- Compiling accurate and clear reports.
- Analyze stock-flow and monitor stock movement to meet Sales & Inventory KPI’s.
- Manage & analyze a pricing plan for Outlets to maintain inventory KPI’s.
- Jointly accountable with the Buyer for delivering maximum sales, margin, and profit to the business.
- Accountable for buy spend, OTB/buy level management, divisional
- Review and implement option cancellations in stores and exit strategy recommended by Allocation
- Other tasks may be assigned to you during your employment
R 16 000 – R 30 000 Per Month