Philips is a world-leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Currently, we have the opportunity for a dynamic Order Desk Executive to join our Personal Health Supply Chain team in Johannesburg. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Familiar in working with ERP (SAP) and planning tools (must have)
- >3 years’ work experience in Business or Supply Chain environment
- Experience in working in an x-function organization
- Checking and validating sales order data at receipt of the order.
- Adding data, entering orders into the computer system for determining the delivery date.
- Confirming the order to the customer and informing them about the delivery date.
- Monitoring the sales order flow, focusing on managing exceptions,
- Discussing issues with internal organization for clarifications, which results in a clean sales order.
- Continues monitoring sales orders until delivery creation and invoicing.
- Returns: Handles requests in accordance with procedure.
- Creating approved product returns orders, credits, debits and Free of charge
- Knows product port-folio, code- and type numbers, delivery constraints, payment conditions, and the IT system.
- Exchanging information with internal organization, mainly regarding (changed) delivery times.