Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites, and we are present in 191 countries around the world. An opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join the team has arisen. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information
- Post matric qualification, i.e. Administration Qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years’ Executive assistant experience.
- Effective in planning and organizing, Project Management and Office Management.
- Requires initiative in handling all business and travel arrangements.
- Should be proficient in PowerPoint (advanced), Excel & Word (Intermediate)
- Knowledge of SAP preferably.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must be assertive and results-driven.
- Team Player: must be able to work effectively in a team and contribute willingly in order to accomplish set goals.
- Must be approachable, & be able to engage with a diversity of people.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English with the skill of adjusting language and terminology appropriate levels (as she/he from time to time represents the image of Director and Department).
- Must be able to take initiative and work independently.
- Must be able to conform to all internal and standard company procedures.
- It must be to handle pressure effectively.
- Must have effective writing skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours when required.
- Must have own transport
- Must be able to take dictation and record information correctly.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with hotels, conference venues for best possible prices and physical visits to new venues to check on suitability and appropriateness.
- Ensure hotels use Nestlé products as per the directive from the Managing Director.
- Synchronize all functional events on the functional calendar, coordinate events and promote synergy within teams.
- Manages events and conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers and involvement in budget control.
- Organizes and plans logistics (i.e. facility selection, menu planning, transportation arrangements, and audio/visual equipment) for company meetings, special events, and conferences. Has the ability to negotiate prices where necessary & ensures protocol is followed.
- Assists the Team during the development of major projects from commencement to completion.
- Monitors progress of project activities and assists the Team with documentation when necessary.
- Schedules status updates and prepares supporting documents.
R 20 000 depending on experience