MECS is a service-orientated business that focuses exclusively on manpower management, Seeking for an Order Entry Clerk candidate to perform the order entry function, handling all incoming customer orders and providing feedback to all customer order queries. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Matric but a Post Matric Qualification will be an added advantage.
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Excellent Computer Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Pastel)
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills with an ability to problem-solver
- Good Communication Skills
- Processing of all orders with suppliers/service providers.
- Daily order and backorder follow up and management feedback.
- Processing accounts and supplier payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Performing day to day transactions, including verifying, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- To review prices and product specifications from various suppliers to determine which would provide the best deal.
- Creating and maintaining purchasing files and price lists.
- Stock level control and analyses.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Preparing month-end and financial year-end re-con.
R200 000 P/A