Johnson & Johnson is looking for a Quotations Agent to ensuring the Stakeholders requesting quotations follow the processes and manage their expectations. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 12
- Customer obsessed
- Relevant experience (min 1 year) in a customer services team
- Trained in SAP (P01) and JDE 8.12 order entry, invoicing and quotations
- MS Excel, Word, Outlook & Adobe PDF proficiency
- Communicate proactively and in a timely manner
- Maintains confidentiality
- Exhibits resourcefulness
Help manage quotations received electronically from the Salesforce
Process the quotation on JDE, SAP or manually as required in the best way to facilitate a quick, accurate response and allow for easy conversion to an order with a minimum of re-entry.
Must be willing to assist in other ad hoc duties as requested in the Quoting & Strategic Capabilities Departments and help provide cover for fellow team members during periods of sickness or annual leave
Ensure supporting materials are collated and presented in a timely manner, resulting from effective collaboration and communication with other departments.
Johnson & Johnson
R12 000 a Month
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#Johnson & Johnson #Quotations Agent