|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||February 20, 2020|
Accounting & Finance
Volvo Group Southern Africa provides a graduate opportunity in the following area: Finance. This graduate opportunity is situated in Rosslyn.
Reporting: This role will report to the Financial Manager
The successful candidate will have exposure to the following areas within our Accounts team:
- Monthly Sales Provision Accounting.
- Identify provision raised through sales, check and control correct reporting to income statement.
- Identify provisions raised to balance sheet.
- Investigate expenses raised against sales provision to ensure correctness and validity.
- Prepare monthly provision schedules.
- Reconcile provision schedules to SAP general ledger, investigate and correct invalid entries.
- Assistance with month-end reporting and period end closing activities.
- Monthly Inventory reconciliations
- Balance subsystems to General Ledger
- Process corrective entries
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Weekly reporting on stock on hand
- Monthly Accounts Payable processing
- Capture supplier invoices and match to goods receive notes
- Process monthly detailed upload sheet
- Reconcile subsystems to reporting systems
- Follow up on long overdue items
- Follow up on debit balance vendor accounts
- Completed B Com Accounting degree or equivalent
- Must be able to use own initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Be a team player.
- Be Structure Orientated and Deadline Driven.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy. Excel (effective)
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.
Auto req ID
State / Province