|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Date Posted||November 13, 2020|
1.Implement and monitor the QA process (Internal call centres QA and external communication)
- Implement Client Service Centre QA processes and monitor the QA targets.
- Monitor the performance of staff with regards to QA.
- Provide input on the departmental complaints
- Gather information on complaints and provide feedback to necessary parties.
- Provide input in compiling call center scripts and assessments sheets.
- Ensure compliance adherence through quality control and verification.
- Ensure professional written communication by conducting sample checking on all outgoing correspondence.
2.Conduct call assessments
- Assess QA agent’s assessments and achieve set assessment target.
- Identify risks, action plans and monitor the progress.
- Compile overall reporting and analysis on QA, advice given, call ratios and conversion ratios.
- Make suggestions on how to improve overall performance and production of the team.
- Monitor and conduct internal checks to ensure they comply with Company set QA, compliance standards and risk management.
- Investigate unmet percentages
5.Coach staff for QA/Performance improvement
- Perform one-on-one coaching with staff and
with QA assessors were necessary
- Providing staff member and management with a coaching feedback report.
- Facilitate any QA related training.
- Overseeing the training of non-performers to ensure they reach set QA / Production targets.
1. FORMAL EDUCATION
- Recognised qualification recognised by the FSB
- RE 5
- RE 1
- Registration as a Representative
- 3 Years’ Experience in Quality Assurance in an Outbound/Inbound Call Centre Environment (Insurance Industry)
- 2 Years’ Call centre Supervisory experience
- Experience in related products
Long-term Insurance subcategory A (1.1)
Long-term Insurance subcategory B1 (1.3)
Long-term Insurance subcategory C (1.4)
Retail Pension Benefits (1.5)
Participatory Interests in a collective investment scheme (1.14) as an advantage
Long-term Insurance subcategory B2 (1.20)
Long-term Insurance subcategory B1-A (1.21)
Long-term Insurance subcategory B2-A (1.22)