|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||October 30, 2020|
Service Administrator(Job Number: 00267523)
The Administrator: is responsible for providing solid administration support that ensures high quality customer experience. The administrator will work with the lead and channel partners to ensure delivery of such experience. In the event of breakdown of service experience support in terms of conducting root cause analysis and problem solving would be required.
- Deliver high levels of customer service within rewards service experience end to end
- Maintain high levels of professionalism in terms of service standards
- Provide administrative support required to support various teams in developing market beating customer experience in delivering and servicing rewards (online and offline)
Ensure logistical support for physical and virtual channel colleagues in ensuring appropriate training and communications exist in order to support queries and
Track and monitor customer feedback and complaints to identify potential pain points and ensure implementation of remedial actions
Keep a track record of all service failures and report/escalate promptly to Senior Manager: Servicing
- Follow up on implementation of systems training to internal servicing teams as well as external vendors to ensure compliance
- Consolidate and report service gaps
- Produce monthly service dashboard with relevant commentary for review by Manager Servicing.
- Ensure service experience meets the relevant regulatory and compliance guideline
- Responsible for the allocation of incidents to the correct areas for resolution and ensure effective tracking and reporting of incidents
- Follow through on escalated issues and problems and resolve as per the agreed SLA's with the business
- Coordinate and communicate major incidents that impact the Rewards business to Manager Servicing
- Operational Checklists, Service Level Agreement (SLA) Feedback, Change and Incident Management, System stability and so forth.
- Monitor the correctness of the compilation of the monthly portfolio reports with relevant statistical information included. Identify and monitor overall performance trends
- Keep track of all reporting requirements for the Rewards and Non-benefits business units and disseminate the relevant information from the internal business requirement briefing documents.
Risk and Governance
- Provide input, update and action all risk requirements in line with RBB procedure and policies,
- This includes RCA, Principle Risks, Key Operational Risks, IBAM etc so as to report on the compliance adherence within data and information management and manage overall business risk reporting
- Inform all Staff to of the correct procedure for sign off and approval to achieve compliance and reduce reputational and financial losses
- Formulate strategy to cater for Record Management and business continuity to adhere to compliance and also cater for business continuity.
- Manage Compliance with Data Privacy and CPA.
- Ensure that required regulation and compliance policy is applied as appropriate, eg PASA, PSSF, PCI, 3D Secure, Introducer policy, KYC etc.
- Ensure that regular review meetings are held across the partnership landscape and that key SLA items such as BCM, incident management, compliance feedback, etc.
- Provide leadership (both strategic and operational leadership) to the Absa Rewards and VAS team related to functional responsibilities and overall business goals aligned to the Rewards & VAS area strategic intent and RBB vision
- Optimise human capital by continuously driving higher performance by ensuring high levels of productivity and conducive interpersonal environment
- Coach team members on all the processes and controls that they have to execute in their daily work and ensure that they understand the reasons for the controls and the consequences for failing to adhere to prescribed processes.
- Develop a high performing team by conducting periodic performance discussions and assisting employees within area of responsibility to prepare the portfolio of evidence for formal performance
- Contribute to the development of Employee Value Proposition (EVP) action plans.
- Develop a high performing team by embedding formal performance development plans and informal coaching as well as training requirements within allocated budgets.
- Ensure behaviours and performance is aligned to Absa values by providing honest and constructive feedback.
Planning and Organising
Working with people
Writing and reporting
Following instructions and procedures
Delivering results and meeting customer’s expectations
Relating and networking
The appointment will be made in line with the Divisional Employment Equity strategy
Role / Person Specification:
Education and Experience Required
Administration Diploma or Tertiary Certificate or an NQF level 6
3 years’ experience in an administrative role
3 years’ experience in an Administration role in a Banking environment related to the Business Unit
Preference will be given to South African Citizens and Permanent residents of South Africa in possession of proof of permanent resident status
Education and Experience Required
- NQF Level 7: Honours/Master’s Degree
- Honours Degree in Mathematics or Statistics or a similar field of study
- Masters or Doctoral in Mathematics or Statistics or a similar field
- Three (3) years or more of data analysis experience
- Three (3) years or more experience in areas such as customer segmentation or profitability modelling in a financial services environment.
- Three (3) years or more experience in programming with SAS and SQL
- Three (3) or more years’ experience working in an advanced analytics environment
- Extensive experience in Agile methodology
- Problem Solving Leadership
- Results Orientation
- Customer Focus
- Innovation Leadership
- Business Acumen
- Collaboration and Influencing
- Strategic Capability
- Inspirational People Leadership