|Location||Polokwane, South Africa|
|Date Posted||September 9, 2019|
To increase the number of direct claimants through effective supervision and provision of assistance to the Hospital Service Consultants/CSC within a specific area.
Key Performance Areas
- Effective and efficient supervision of subordinates.
- Providing guidance and assistance to HSC/CSC Officers.
- Collate, consolidate and submit stats on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitoring productivity of subordinates.
- To promote good working relations with stakeholders.
- Effective and efficient human resource management.
Qualifications & Experience
- NQF 7 (Bachelor's Degree or Advanced Diploma) related qualification to discipline.
- Customer service certificate.
- Driver's License essential.
- Relevant 4 years' experience in the claims environment of which 1 year is on supervisory level.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Computer knowledge, including proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Good understanding and a sound, practical knowledge of RAF policies, procedures and practices.
- Claims Management Systems.
- Attention to detail.
- Report writing skills.
- Working long hours.
- Organizational resilience.
- Team resilience.
- Personal mastery
- Emotional wisdom.
- Ethics and governance.
- Customer orientation and customer focus.
At the cost to company of minimum package applicable to this position is R502 953.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
NB: "RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs".