|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||August 19, 2019|
About us, purpose, experience and qualifications
about usHelpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
purposeTo provide sales and service support to the business.
experience and qualifications
- An appropriate diploma or certificate
- Banking Certification
- 3 to 4 Years related experience
additional requirementsThere are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Achieve the delivery of exceptional customer experience against the Balanced Scorecard standards
- Influence the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service
- Influence the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales targets.
- Influence and manage process which leads into successful sales. Achieve individual targets as set according to appropriate business area or sales plan
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies
- Provide accurate and reliable sales and service statistics.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies