|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||August 22, 2019|
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as a Quality Professional based in Gauteng.
Your tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare Quality & EHS -related analyses, concepts, methods and tools, for respective management to decide.
- Quality & EHS Administration & Scheduling, update & control of quality documents and document management system
- Advice business accountable management in specific Quality & EHS -related issues.
- Ensure and implement quality & EHS related standards, guidelines and programs in a specific quality areas, or in organizational unit(s) assigned (e.g. Corrective & Preventive actions CAPA, Non-conformance costs NCC, Field corrective actions FSCA etc)
- Analyze working environment and proposes improvements to Head of Quality.
- Keep abreast of industry and legal trends in a specific quality & EHS area.
- Drive and coach unit-related general Quality & EHS projects in a specific Quality area.
- Coordinates a group of quality & EHS related staff without leading the team.
- Ensure effective cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders; clarifies issues.
- Support in creation of quality guidelines and work instructions relevant for maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Support in submission of required documentation/information to local authorities or Siemens internal.
- Initiate and escalate necessary activities if deviations are identified.
- Ensure creation of adequate documentation for audits/inspections.
- Support in performing of training within the organization in country specific regulatory, EHS and quality requirements, if applicable.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures
- Support in drafting of quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
Your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar quality role, preferably within Medical Device industry
- Certified training on ISO9001, preferably ISO13485, ISO14001, OHS18001
- Good knowledge preferably in a Medical device technical field or business method including the basic theoretical background.
- Proven experience in Quality/EHS systems/standards
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in administration of a Quality management system
- Tertiary qualification in Business Admin, Quality, EHS, Communications or similar will be advantageous.
Must be a South African National, preferably from a designated diversity group
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 123586
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time