|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
To ensure financial transactions are processed within the agreed turn around times in terms of the laid down procedures and processes to effectively manage risk within the bank.
- Prevent financial loss by ensuring accurate calculations and capturing.
- Action checks and balances of all payments made by reconciling all financial reports and bank statements on a regular basis.
- Meet stakeholders expectations by ensuring agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA's) are adhered to.
- Provide customer satisfaction and feedback by investigating and resolving outstanding queries/complaints within the agreed time frames.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships by meeting SLA's, providing feedback and taking corrective action where appropriate.
- Ensure accurate financial transactions by reconciling bank/impersonal accounts according to policies and procedures.
- Clear any unreconciled items by investigating and noting follow up if unresolved for audit trail purposes.
- Ensure work is completed to plan by taking ownership and accountability for tasks and activities.
- Check daily volumes and report irregularities in the work flow.
- Contribute to process enhancements by identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing with team.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives.
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes, systems and policies and support implementation of new processes, policies and systems.
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Bachelor of Commerce: Accounting , Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Type of Exposure
- Working with a group or independently to identify alternative solutions to a problem
- Completing various administrative duties
- Managing conflict situations
- Sharing information in different ways to increase internal stakeholders understanding
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Managing customer expectations
- Building and maintaining effective relationships externally and internally
- Checking accuracy of reports and rec
- Tracking cost against a budget
- Working in a fast-paced environment
Minimum Experience Level
2-3 years experience working in financial, risk and process management environments.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Earning Trust
- Decision Making
- Initiating Action
- Stress Tolerance
- Work Standards
- Continuous Improvement
- Managing Work
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566