|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||October 8, 2019|
The MultiChoice Group is a multinational media and entertainment group headquartered in South Africa, Dubai and the Netherlands with principal operations in pay television, video entertainment, advertising and content security. Brands within the Group include DStv, GOtv, SuperSport, M-Net, DStv Media Sales, Showmax and European-based content security leader Irdeto. We’re proud to say we serve 14 million households across 50 African markets, with a successful history of identifying and adapting to industry trends, allowing us to continuously deliver the best in entertainment.
Our strength lies in focusing on local language and culture, promoting an entrepreneurial spirit and being powered by a talented and dedicated workforce. By joining our team, you can help us achieve our objectives of expanding our pay-TV and SVOD (Subscription Video On demand) subscriber bases, improving advertising sales, spearheading cutting-edge technology, supporting local content and providing an exceptional customer experience.
Join Africa’s most loved storyteller!
- .All customer group team lead touch points – branches sales, call centres
- To analyse quality of client products presented to customers, and in addition, assess, measure and provide insights on the quality from a process & behavioural perspective.
- Ensure process and compliance
- Ensure service level industry standards are met at a minimum.
- Discuss quality evaluation with Manager Quality Management, making appropriate recommendations and designing schedules for improvement and corrections
- Function as information source assisting in development of special department projects, and work in conjunction with the Manager Quality Management
- Trending analysis and pattern analysis
- Understanding KPI’s in the call centre and analysing these
- Identify training needs and error-tend rates; provide accurate reports to department project leads
- Derive training needs analysis and provide feedback to training managers on skills and training needs
- Understand and codify positive customer behaviours
- Analyse customer experience & provide insights
- Derive design requirements with customer experience
- Ensure that all designs and service offerings impact is measured against customer experience indicators.
- Keep track of ROI of customer related initiatives
- Diploma Sciences / Maths / Engineering
- Degree Sciences / Maths / Engineering advantageous
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Quality / Analytics role
- Experience in Manufacturing / Telecommunications / Banking industries
- ID of training requirements based on lack of quality observations
- Behavioral Economics
- Business Acumen
- Process/Project Coordination
- Total Quality Management
- Interpersonal Support
- Analytical Thinking