|Location||Bellville, South Africa|
|Date Posted||September 10, 2019|
- Draft medical underwriting letters.
- Handle members medical queries.
- Finalise medical decisions of Group Risk schemes.
- Liaising with intermediaries, clients and front offices where necessary.
- Capturing of relevant information obtained from members onto the Group Risk administration system.
- Preparing medicals documents for uploading and processing on the relevant administration platform.
- Liasing with medical underwriters and Doctors to process members cases.
- Maintaining of member records.
- Provide professional support to both internal and external clients with regard to the Group Risk Medical Underwriting process.
- Handling problems and complex enquiries regarding Risk products in the designated sphere of responsibility.
- Ensure processing is completed within the required turnaround times and complies with all appropriate product and legislative rules and requirements.
What will make you successful in this role?
Perform quality checks to ensure the accuracy of own output.
Adhere to the required service and quality standards.
Attention to detail
Individually accountable for managing own time and tasks.
Making an increased contribution by broadening individual skills.
Collaborating effectively with others in and outside of the organization.
Living the Sanlam values.
Display a culture of service orientation.
Establish and maintain quality relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Be highly service orientated and responsive to client needs.
Qualification and Experience
Strong analytical ability.
Grade 12 with 2 to 4 years related experience.
Matric Mathematics will be an advantage.
2 to 3 years’ working experience in Group Risk Administration will be a distinct advantage.
2 to 3 years administrative experience in an Employee Benefits environment.
Group Risk Product knowledge.
Proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
Planning and organizing
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Client Service Orientation
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Our commitment to transformation
The Sanlam Group is committed to transformation and embracing diversity and our employment equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.The Sanlam Group is committed to transformation and embracing diversity and our employment equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.