|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||September 10, 2019|
Construction / Facilities
Vryheid, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Mascor is a Company consisting of franchised Automotive, agricultural mechanisation and fuel & Convenience Divisions. With more than 50 years in the industry, we offer prestige brands such as John Deere, Toyota & Volkswagen. While our highly skilled staff provides professional and high-quality service, standards and workmanship. We are currently looking to appoint a Service Adviser /Quality Assurer at our Volkswagen Dealership in Vryheid.
Artisans,Foreman,Plant & Workshop
- A service adviser at Mascor Volkswagen is the liaison between the customer and service technicians working in the workshop. They work with customers to determine problems with a vehicle and provide technicians with accurate repair descriptions.
- The successful candidate will:
- Initiates automotive services and repairs by ascertaining performance problems and services requested;
- verifying warranty and service contract coverage;
- developing estimates;
- writing repair orders;
- maintaining customer rapport and records.
- Meet Customers that deliver their Volkswagen vehicles for services
- Enquire about their needs
- A Matric or similar Qualification
- Preferably completed a trade test as a Technician.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven Computer skills
- Diagnostic Skills
- Volkswagen Experience will be an added benefit