|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2020|
Construction / Facilities
Provide secretarial support for Country Head & Representatives with marketing and sales activities.
- Provide limited internal marketing support.
- Assist with the administration of the requisitioning and purchasing process for designated manager & representatives
- Assist with and co-ordinate the arrangements for a variety of meetings as required. These include internal meetings, conferences, congresses, overseas meetings, CPD meetings, business functions etc.
- Update and maintain the marketing and / or sales department’s documentation and databases
- Coordinate & monitor CPD process as required
- Maintain & update PowerPoint and Excel sales & market data
- Administer & maintain efficient control documents required for Corporate Compliance
- Handle office inventory and maintain office stationary, kitchen supplies and other equipment and supplies
- Coordinate travel arrangements for designated manager & representatives
- Deputies for other Assistants in their absence
- Ensure that all activities are in accordance with the South African Marketing Code of conduct and the companies compliance standards
- Assist with any other reasonable business-related tasks by designated manager.
- Matric and previous related experience coupled with a relevant qualification required.
- Previous exposure in a marketing environment advantageous.
- Proficiency on MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Have an interest in marketing
Candidates that meet the criteria may submit their CV to [email protected] com
Should you receive no response within 7days, please consider your application unsuccessful