|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||August 22, 2019|
Accounting & Finance
The Siemens Gas and Power Services Division offers a broad spectrum of innovative products and services, to enable our customers within the utility, oil & gas, and industrial processing industries to achieve high reliability and optimal performance of their rotating power equipment.
In addition to our conventional services we offer Digital Services that enable customers to create new business models and manage their risk, improve their performance and ultimately increase their profitability.
Job Title: EHS Professional
About the role
Designs and/or coordinates the implementation of internal EHS guidelines and processes within assigned organization.
- Develops, proposes and implements EHS processes and/or methods.
- Plans and accomplishes roll out of EHS programs or projects and monitors respective milestone in related organization.
- Analyses and monitors adherence to EHS standards in assigned organizations and prepares regular EHS reporting.
- Analyses and reports on changes in relevant EHS laws and regulations and recommend changes for internal standards.
- Contributes to internal and external EHS audits, in support of accountable EHS officer.
- Prepares regular external EHS reporting for official authorities, or for internal stakeholder.
- Maintains operational contact to external authorities.
- Trains employees and management.
- Keeps abreast with all respective regulations and standards in regional or local law.
What do I need to qualify?
- Minimum Grade 12 Qualification or Relevant Equivalent qualification
- Degree or National Diploma in Health and Safety
- Must have SAMTRAC or National Diploma Safety Management
- Minimum 5 - 10 years exp post qualification within Environmental Health and Safety
- Must have contractor supervising exp
- Must be registered with SACPCMP
- Must have strong knowledge on construction regulations
- Must have good knowledge of cranes and excavations
- Must be willing and available to travel for company training, business unit meetings and territory support
Job ID: 122886
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time