|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||May 26, 2019|
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure the smooth running of a functional area.
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12.
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain datasets | databases (Refresh exception reports on Crystal reports)
- Exporting and analysing datasets [Excel and Access]
- Exporting into Dashboards
- Update Pivots and Tables in the Daily Dashboards (163 Reports)
- Save dashboards on share drive for Business to action
- Distributing daily ad hoc reports to relevant stakeholders
- Preparation of Crystal Queries for all exception reports | changing of relevant date
- Update monthly reports (Refresh | Extract | Update pivots/tables
- Root cause analysis for exceptions
- Trend analysis
- Risk identification and mitigation in exception reports
- Page Flasher and Finco Reports Collate Department Reports Admin • General Admin • Booking meeting/VC rooms • Booking parking at Bank City • Arrange 3G + Dongles • Log calls for maintenance requests • Ordering stationery | Filing invoices | Capturing on procurement • Minutes of Meetings • Diary Management – Gareth • Manage Department asset register • Monitor Audit Findings It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure accuracy in the functional area.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Set up and maintain filing systems for the business unit to ensure efficient service is provided
- Maintenance of all administrative processes for the departments operational activities
- Provide timeous and accurate Management Information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.