|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||September 10, 2019|
Accounting & Finance
A permanent position exist within the Financial Management Department for an Accounts Payable Officer at our Head Office in Sandton, reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager in the Financial Management Department.
Key functions of the position include:
- Process invoices for payments.
- Process Reconciliations for internal and external clients
- Process debit order to clear the systems.
- Process foreign payments.
- Addressing internal and external client’s queries.
- Provide manager with taxation of invoices for legal and consultation fees.
- Detail orientation and ability to analyse numerical data and to interpret financial statements.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good time management skills and the ability to perform under pressure.
- Good written and verbal communication skills:
- Ability to liaise and engage with both internal and external clients.
Diploma in accounting
An appropriate post-graduate accounting qualification will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Account Payables
- SAP system on accounts payables system
- Excel and Word
Special Requirement: As our entity (IDC) provides financing and funding, the need to ensure Trust, Honesty and Integrity in all financial and non-financial activities must be above reproach