International Flavors and Fragrances is looking for highly motivated. Flexible, approachable and organized Sample Lab Operators to join their manufacturing team. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Food Technology or related diploma
- Minimum of 2-3 years FMCG relevant experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal direct supervision
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel and Word).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Print IFFMAN sample queue requests and prepare SOH items for a ship to customer within 24 hours
- MTO samples to be prepared within 5 working days
- Update IFFMAN sample queue
- Plan and prepare spray-dries for submission to tollers
- Co-ordinate the first time makes – samples through the respective creative team personnel, conduct repack and stocks for sample lab
- Conduct QC analysis on samples and prepare relevant certificates of analysis to submit with sample
- Complete monthly stock-take on samples, ensure Best before dates are maintained
- Order consumables and packaging to replenish existing stocks
- Manage sample lab queue on a daily basis, report these in Open orders meeting every day
International Flavors and Fragrances
R250 000 Per Annum
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#International Flavors and Fragrances #Sample Lab Operator