Imperial Group is looking for a Finance Director to support the Managing Director in the formulation and execution of strategy as well as to take accountability for the operating company’s financial health by planning and analyzing. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 12 – essential
- Relevant tertiary qualification will be an advantage
- valid unendorsed code 08 driver’s license
- Computer literate:o MS Office (intermediate level of Excel skill is essential)o Sage X3 will be an advantage Skills and Personal Attributes Competencies
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to handle pressure and exhibit good time management skills, demonstrating a sense of urgency and commitment.
- Achieve high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, articulate and well-spoken with internal and external customers on all levels.
- Effective supplier liaison and cooperation skills
- Invoice capturing, payment allocations, expense allocation to correct GL accounts.
- Process incoming purchase order requests.
- Print proof of payments and match open items in the order system.
- Dealing with supplier queries.
- Reconciliations to creditors’ statements.
- Preparation of creditors for payment, timeously.
- Maintaining a current age analysis.
- Make sure that orders are kept up to date.
- Validation of sign off on orders prior to payments.
- Make sure the order is for the correct cost center.
- Make sure that the correct cost centers are used when processing.
R12 000 – R 40 000
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#Engineering #Financial Director #Imperial Group