IBM has an opportunity for a Service Desk Leader to join their team, and provide an initial point of contact and support to customers, assisting them with IT hardware and software problems via phone, email or remote assistance. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Strong Business Leader and an excellent team player.
- Ability to lead in a Dynamic Environment
- At least 5 years of people management experience including experience managing in a Service Desk environment.
- Ability to inspire the broader team and work towards results
- Ability to manage Service Desk at a Business Unit Level
- Service Desk Strategy, Processes, Methodologies, and Tools.
- Improve Customer Confidence and Satisfaction in IBM Services and the Service Desk
- Manage Delivery of Service Level Performance targets in accordance with the Service Desk Outsourcing Contracts for the respective Accounts
- Ability to articulate Service Desk Capabilities and Competitive Advantages to Clients and stakeholders.
- Responsibility for Helpdesk Performance and SLA achievements
- Ensure all customer escalations dealt with and any lessons learned implemented if deemed appropriate
- Understand contract requirements in relation to service provided by the Service Desk.
R15 000 – R25 000 a month
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#IBM #IT #Service Desk #Telecommunication