The Provincial Government of Gauteng is looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring that staff has adequate support to work efficiently. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 12 certificate.
- 3-5 year’s relevant experience required.
- Valid driver’s License.
- Computer skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Organizing and administration skills (registering and filing documents, filing, etc.)
- Supervise subordinates
- Project management skills
- Documents management (registering and filing of documents, tracking of documents on a route through the directorate/sub-program and to senior management.
- Data capturing, preparation of documents for meetings and for distribution).
- Delivering of urgent documents to different sections in the department.
- Financial administration (handle procurement process, participate in planning, budgeting, financial control and reporting, monitor unit, and project expenses and cash flows and supervise the production of expenditure reports, ensure that accounts are up to date and follow up on outstanding payments and commitments.
- Personnel Administration (leave tracking and keep a record of leave taken, keep register).
Gauteng Provincial Government
R257 508.00 per annum (plus benefits)
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#Administration #Clerk #Government