Our client is one of South Africa’s top platinum producers and they are currently looking for a foreman. This is a supervisory role responsible for the planning, organizing, leading and controlling. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Recognized N6 Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering Certificate and a trade test certificate.
- Knowledge of bottling equipment, workshop, and engineering practises tools and apparatus.
- Minimum of 5 years of practical experience
- Computer literate, SAP, MS Word & MS Excel
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Ensure routine, preventive and corrective maintenance of machinery and equipment on the packaging lines and related equipment.
- Improving machine efficiency and overall equipment efficiency of packaging equipment
- Input into departmental and lines’ maintenance budgets
- Ensure spares usage and associated costs are optimised
- Managing people
- Performance management of staff
- Health and Safety Supervision
- Managing shuts and smaller packaging line-related projects
- Drive E2 (World-class) practises- 5S, VM. TW, FI, with particular emphasis on Asset Care (AC)
- Ensuring job cards are effectively completed, updated (if required), controlled and administered in conjunction with the Planning office
- Adherence to Service Level Agreements established with Packaging
Distell Group Limited
R12 500 – R18 500 a month
Was this helpful?
0 / 0