Financial Services Board has an open vacancy for a Human Resource Officer to support the HR Department in the successful execution of the FSCA Strategic Human Capital objectives. The person appointed to this position will be supervised. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Degree / Diploma in HR or similar
- 4-5 year’s practical HR Compensation and Benefits experience in a multinational company.
- Computer literate (eg. Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
- Coordinate job grading for Africa region
- Coordinate salary benchmarking for Africa region
- Review inflation within the various countries
- Review and benchmark benefits packages
- Annual Salary Review (ASR) coordination for Executives
- HR-IT coordination for Africa region
- Assist with implementation of new expatriate global policy
- Region Africa and Corporate Office
Financial Services Board
R30 000 – R35 000 a month
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#Financial Services Board #Human Resource Officer