At The Estée Lauder Companies, you can play a role in our global success. We are a leader in prestige beauty with a growing portfolio of coveted brands. We are looking for a Planner to join our dynamic and exciting team. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- SAP/ERP knowledge, APO would be advantageous
- Demand Planning systems knowledge
- 5 to 7 years of planning experience
- APICS or other forecasting certification preferred
- Responsible for monitoring the day-to-day inventory at the Affiliate
- Maximize customer service levels and reduce excess stock
- Coordinate with Regional Hub for Inbound shipments and Alerts
- Identify stock risks and take appropriate action
- Co-ordinate with Affiliate Demand Planning
- Coordinate with Finance Department for Inventory & inventory valuations
- Assist in the maintenance of master data in ECC, i.e. local sets, plant spec. status, and sales org status.
- Liaise with other parts of the business and make strategic decisions relating to the stock holding, e.g. expediting shipments, destructions, catalog rationalization, etc.
- Generate, analyze and communicate key reports and data throughout the region in line with the regional strategy and local requirements.
The Estée Lauder Companies
R 18 500 – R 25 000