Engen careers are looking for candidates who will ensure the efficient maintenance of equipment in order to minimize work disruption. To provide HSEQ support and assist with the smooth operation of LOBP/BZP. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Minimum Matric, Grade 12
- N6/NDip Electrical or Mechanical or
- Five years of experience in similar role and manufacturing operations.
- To ensure that all assets within the ENGEN LOBP/ZBP are maintained in accordance with the relevant Engen standards,
- ISO standards, and OHS Act and Construction Regulations, to meet production targets in a safe, responsible and cost-effective manner.
- To ensure the efficient maintenance of equipment in order to minimize work disruption.
- To provide HSEQ support and assist with the smooth operation of LOBP/ZBP.
- Establish and manage the LOBP/ZBP Asset Maintenance Programme
- Effectively utilize the resources necessary for the maintenance activities
- Project & Engineering Interface management
- HSEQ management standards
- Financial Management & Administration
- Staff management and mentoring of personnel
- Deputy Rule
- In the event of the supervisor’s absence for any reason, the Senior Artisan/Technician also assumes his/her responsibilities temporarily.
- PSM Implemented to Petronas standards
- Zero injuries and HSE incidents
- Legal compliance
- Asset Integrity
- Quality Assurance
- Incident investigation and closeout
- STOP champion
Was this helpful?
0 / 0