eNews has an exciting opportunity for a qualified customer care agent that will be required to respond to/resolve and log all viewer correspondence, monitor transmission, source relevant information, and promote the eMedia brands through excellent customer service. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
A relevant school leaving certificate
A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Call Centre environment
- Resolving and responding to customer queries, complaints, comments and suggestions
- Providing advice to callers about OpenView related issues
- Promotion of the e and Open View brand names and loyalty to the channel through excellent service delivery
- Receiving incoming viewer calls and achieving an average call quality of at least 80%.
- Ad-hoc monitoring of transmission of OVHD channels in order to pro-actively identify and report transmission problems.
R10 000 a month
Was this helpful?
1 / 0
#customer care agent #eNews