Educor has an exciting opportunity for a quality assurance officer to join their team and assist the Head of Quality assurance in designing, developing, managing, reviewing and updating the quality management system for all Educor brands. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- A degree is essential – Hons will be advantages.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a similar role is required
- High level of competency in MS Office, particularly MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Exposure to and experience-e in Higher Education
- Fulfill the requirements of Quality Systems Manager as per ISO 9001;
- Design, documentation, and rollout of quality management practices in compliance with documented company policies and procedures;
- Alignment of adopted company policies and processes to best practices of similar industries;
- Implementation and monitoring of the quality management system (QMS) through a central reporting database
R44 170 a month
Was this helpful?
0 / 0