Deloitte has a job opening for a senior credit risk analyst to support leadership in the delivery of services to/at client premises on delegated engagement/project. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- University Graduate, preferably BSc (in Statistics or Mathematics); Financial Engineering or Actuarial Science.
- Financial Modelling – technical knowledge in PD, EAD, LGD, Basel II, and IAS39.
- Need to have at least 3-5 years of credit experience at a Bank or Consultancy.
- Retail credit risk experience is preferable, but strong corporate credit is also acceptable.
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service; maximize results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
R 15 000 – R 30 000
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#Credit Analysis #Deloitte #Finance