Our client has a position for an experienced Debtors Officer to assist in resolving client billing discrepancies and queries in a timely manner to reduce bad debt. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- 5 year plus track record I a similar position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Following up on bounced and failed payments
- Updating the CRM with finance contact, company names and billing addresses to ensure accuracy of data
- Working with the sales, finance and operations teams to resolve invoicing discrepancies
- Responding to internal and external queries regarding finance related queries in a timely and efficient manner as outlined by the service level agreements
- Ensuring account administration and data accuracy in line with internal finance guidelines
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and assessing information, at account, finance and product level
- Dealing with account suspensions and reconciliation
- Calling customers with overdue invoice payments in line with the internal dunning process
- Reviewing and researching payment discrepancies, applying for credits accordingly, reviewing for charge accuracy and working with finance to generate revised invoices
R23 000 – R24 000 a month
Was this helpful?
0 / 0